Monday, January 24, 2011

| by Posted by Rhian Ramos

0

Richard compares leading ladies



Aster Amoyo


How would Richard Gutierrez compare his leading ladies in the movie, “My Valentine Girls”?
“They’re all very nice and professional to work with. Everybody knows that I was the first leading man of Rhian (Ramos) in “Captain Barbell.” I have witnessed her growth as an actress over the years. She has remarkably improved. It’s so easy to connect with her in our scenes because we’re already used to each other.


“With Lovi (Poe), I know her because we’re both GMA talents but this is the first time that we’ve done a movie together. All I can say is she’s a good actress and I have high regards for her talent.


“Solenn (Heussaff) is a neophyte but has already shown great promise as an actress. In fact, Direk Andoy (Ranay) has only good words for her. He thinks that as a starter, Solenn is very competent.



“Everyone knows how brilliant Eugene (Domingo) is as a screen performer. I’ve proven how she brings positive energy on the set. Her acting is so infectious. I can say that she brought out the best in me in this movie.”


Talks are persistent that he and Solenn are playing beautiful music together.
“We’re just friends. Funny, it’s always that question that’s being thrown at us. If it deepens into romance, we’ll wait and see, okay?” Richard said, almost annoyingly.